At K&F we firmly believe in the ability of our services to add value to clients’ businesses and strive to offer the highest quality of advisory services using a combination of extensive know-how and experience and knowledge of clients’ industries.
- K&F assists clients in their choice of structure for the set-up of their business. Working closely with clients, we assist them in making the most cost and tax-efficient choice considering all possible parameters to operate either as self-employed individuals, partnerships or through private limited companies to conduct their local or international business and handle the entire process of implementation of that choice by setting up the Company/partnership etc and making all the necessary arrangements to ensure the business is operating correctly from a legal, tax and vat perspective.
Business Plans and Feasibility Studies
- K&F assists clients in their existing operations, expansion plans, new potential business projects, mergers and acquisitions by working closely with them and delivering business plans, feasibility studies, detailed budgets and financial projections to support decision making.
Liquidity and Working Capital Management
- K&F assists clients in the effective management of business working capital by providing customized solutions designed to address the clients’ specific circumstances.
- Assistance is provided on both current and prospective ventures to be undertaken by clients via a series of services including but not restricted to the following:
- Preparation of detailed budgets
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts
- Identification of working capital needs and potential ways to overcome them
Many owners of small and medium size businesses know their companies inside out. Yet, they rarely know how much their company is actually worth on the open market.
We firmly believe that accounting numbers are the beginning, not the end of a business valuation and commit to assist clients by applying the most suitable valuation techniques taking account both the quantitative as well as the qualitative aspects of a business, industry and overall economy in determining value.
Our services include:
- Equity valuation using discounted cash flow analysis
- Equity valuation for merger and acquisition purposes
- Goodwill valuation and impairment testing for audit purposes
- K&F assists clients in the liquidation procedures in cases where a company’s shareholders decide to proceed with voluntary liquidation for any reason.
- We undertake to arrange for the necessary shareholders’ and creditors’ meetings, bring the company’s records up to date and perform the necessary audits, realise the company’s assets and settle its obligations to the various stakeholders to liquidate the company.
Due diligence is research into and examination of the background and financial condition, business operations and contractual obligations of a person or enterprise.
K&F assists clients considering investment, business relationship, acquisition or litigation to establish a complete, accurate and reliable vision of the subject in question so that realistic, fact-based decisions can be made.
Our services include:
- Financial due diligence – focusing on the verification of the financial information provided, assessment of the underlying performance of a business and quality of its earnings.
- Commercial due diligence – considering the market in which a business operates, and detailed assessment of the industry and current and potential competition likely to be faced.